http://davidsculinarydelights.com/?newenbinary=Binary-options-trading-platform Binary options trading platform
http://mc-agvarna.com/?forex=eur-usd-exchange-rate-graph&7ab=da eur usd exchange rate graph
http://other-ways.com/?trading=android-forex-apk&858=b0 android forex apk
• Join and be an active member of a political party or club
• Campaign for or against candidates in partisan elections
• Use official authority or influence to affect the results of an election: “As an FAA air traffic controller….” or “As a federal employee…..”
• Solicit or receive political contributions (may be done in certain limited situations by federal labor or other employee organizations).
• Be candidates for public office in partisan elections.
• Engage in political activity while:
• Wear partisan political buttons on duty
beste binaire opties trading bedrijven RULE: Federal Employees may NOT solicit or receive political contributions.
http://orangeplastic.fr/?enbinary=binary-options-platform-usa&3a6=6c binary options platform usa EXCEPTION: May be done in certain limited situations by federal labor or other employee organizations.
You can NEVER fundraise or handle money, regardless of your duty status. The only exception is the NATCA PAC.
And remember, even the NATCA PAC solicitation needs to be done OFF DUTY and NOT on federal property.
An employee or individual who violates the Hatch Act shall be subject to removal, reduction in grade, debarment from Federal employment for a period not to exceed five years, suspension, reprimand, or an assessment of a civil penalty not to exceed $1,000.
• So, what do these penalties mean?
• Is there an appeals process?
Copyrights. All rights reserved